Rogz Fanbelt LG Collar
- Large Reflective Red Dog Collar: 3/4" wide, Adjusts 13-22"
- Matching Leash and Harnesses are available
- Available in Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Purple, Turquoise, Yellow, Chocolate, Pink and Lime Green
- The 3/4-inch Fanbelt collar adjusts for a neck size of 13-inch to 22-inch; Suitable for Dalmation, Spaniel, Doberman, Boxer and similar sized breeds
- Lockable Buckle and Unique Design to remove the load on the Buckle and place it directly on the D-Ring
It's Safety First with the Rogz Highly Reflective Utility Range, which is both the black tie and the 4x4 of the Rogz range. Timeless and classic, hardy but cool. Never shaken - or stirred. The 3/4" Fanbelt Side-Release Dog Collar with its woven reflective threads stitched into high quality webbing is a rock solid range for those dogs that have a taste for the better things in life and an appreciation of the classics. Straight-forward and durable with ultimate night time visibility, animal activists from around the Globe agree that if Lassie had been wearing a Fanbelt collar, she wouldn't have been lost in the first place. Standard features include a locking Buckle, the ROG-LOC, the Fort Knox of side release buckles, which ensures the buckle stays fastened even during the most boisterous games; Ergonomic, contoured plastic components ensuring that every Rogz collar fits as snug as a pug in a rug; The Low Load Technology reduces the load on the buckle through a cleverly positioned load ring and Custom-branded die cast ring (no welding) with electroplated chrome for a rust, tarnish free finish. All joins are box stitched for extra strength and a quality finish. Note that this range needs to be turned inside out when operating in stealth mode as the reflective stitching is only on the one side. The 3/4" Fanbelt collar adjusts for a neck size of 13-22". It's suitable for Dalmation, Spaniel, Doberman, Boxer and similar sized breeds. Locking Side Release Buckle, the Rogz-Loc, makes these buckles completely dog-paw resistant. For added security the Low Load Technology (LLT) reduces the load on the buckle. Buckle-Breaking strength tested at 295lbs on a direct pull and 515lbs through the Low Load Technology.