Shipping in Canada
We ship using Canada Post. You will have a choice of service during checkout.
Please note that shipping times do not include processing time. Orders generally take 2-3 business days to process. Should there be anything out of stock we will be sure to notify you via phone or email within 1–2 business days.
Please note Bark, Bath & Beyond Pet Boutique has no control over delivery day or delivery time, once the parcel is turned over to the carrier. Shipping time does not include weekends or any Statutory Holidays.
All Canadian customers are required to pay GST, PST or HST based on destination province. US and International orders do not pay any Canadian sales tax.
Unused merchandise can be returned except for:
1. Doggie damage - we do not issue refunds for returned merchandise and cannot honour exchanges or credit for any merchandise that has been used, or is not in its original condition. We are not responsible for any damage that is caused by your dog to any of the merchandise.
2. Custom orders - these cannot be exchanged or returned.
3. Sale Items - all "Sale" items are considered non-refundable and are final sales.
4. Treats - due to health and safety concerns these items are final sale and non-refundable.
5. Carriers, beds, blankets - due to health and safety concerns, we cannot accept returns on these items.
6. Shipping charges for returned or exchanged orders are the responsibility of the customer.
If you have any questions regarding the return policy of a particular item, please email us at email@example.com
If in any case you are not satisfied with your online purchase, Bark, Bath & Beyond Pet Boutique will:
- exchange or store credit within 30 days of receipt of order.
- refund unused items within 15 days of receipt of order. Refunds do not include shipping & handling costs.
We prefer for you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange your return or exchange request before you ship anything. Include your order number.
For an exchange, credit or refund, simply return the original and unused merchandise with the packing slip to:
Bark, Bath & Beyond Pet Boutique
2041 Oak Bay Avenue
Victoria BC, V8R 1E5
Make sure you track the package.
Please be advised that until there is proof that we have received your merchandise, it is your property. Bark, Bath & Beyond Pet Boutique is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit. If an insured, tracked item becomes lost, it is the customers responsibility to file a claim with the Post Office to recover their loss for their merchandise.
Shipping charges for exchanged or returned orders are the responsibility of the customer and are not refundable.